First of all, I would really like to thank Ink Spatters Brought To Life for my nomination for the Liebster Award for 2017! This really means a lot to me!
You can find the official rules of the Liebster Award 2017 here; The Global Aussie
The 11 questions that I have been asked are:
1. Why did you join WordPress? – I have been working up the confidence for some time to start posting my work, and when searching around for a good place to create my blog, I read really good feedback about WordPress!
2. Describe your writing/blogging style in one sentence – A rollercoaster ride of emotions.
3. What would you like to be able to do with your blog in the next few months? – I would like to generate more traffic and be able to have more people view my work, my view is to get my name out there and to one day be a published author!
4. If you could be anyone for a day, who would it be and why? – If I could be anyone for a day I would be Katy Perry, I once watched her movie and her movie just inspired me to want to do more with my life and to actually follow my dreams no matter how scary, so I would be her so that maybe just for a day I could inspire and motivate somebody.
5. Is there anyone you try to emulate while writing? – while writing there isn’t anyone else that I aspire to be like or anyone I try to emulate, I want to be my own voice of writing.
6. Are there any rules that you follow for yourself and your work? – the only real rule that I stick to for myself is being careful with who I trust to get initial feedback/proof reading/editing from on my draft work before I complete the final copy of my work.
7. Name 3 pet peeves – As stated in my ’10 Things To Know About Me’ post, one of my pet peeves is the sound of people chewing. My second pet peeve is people who will read your message and not reply, and my third pet peeve would have to be slow drivers on the road!!
8. If you could have one question answered with complete honesty, what would you ask? – If I could ask one question answered with complete honesty, and I’m assuming that all knowledge is available here, I would want to find out once and for all how planet earth really came to be.
9. What’s one writing weakness you have? – I closely resemble characters in my stories to me or similar things that I have also been through, which means that what’s going on in my head or in my life is basically out in the public.
10. If you could change one thing about nature, what would that be and why? – Does mother nature count? Because I would change a women’s monthly menstrual cycle to a monthly text to tell us that we are not pregnant! I’m sure all the women out there will agree with me when I say that, that time of the month is a real burden!
11. If was legal to have any animal as a pet, what would be the newest addition to your family? – This is easy, I’d have a pet monkey!!
11 facts about myself:
1. Family is my greatest treasure in life.
2. My lucky number is 5.
3. My longest standing friendship is 18 years, and we are still just as close now as adults as what we were when we were children!
4. I ask my mum every year on my birthday what time I was born, and even still, to this day 21 years later, I still can’t remember what time I was born on my birthday!
5. I am a complete Apple nazi, don’t even bring anything android near me unless you want it broken!!
6. My grandmother, who sadly passed away a few years ago, was a nurse before she was ill, and she is who inspired me to become a nurse and to want to be as good a nurse as she was.
7. I love singing!
8. My dream job in this world was to become a miracle worker, to be able to solve everyone’s problems. But seeing as that is not an actual occupation, I see that nursing is the next best thing to being a miracle worker!
9. I don’t watch a lot of TV, but one of the only things I enjoy watching on the TV is the AFL!
10. My favourite book series is The Divergent book series, at one point I was actually crying! And, I never get bored of re-reading them!
11. I have two gorgeous, younger brothers!
So that’s my answers and facts about me, now to hear from you guys! My nominations for the 2017 Liebster Award are;
Here are the 11 questions I want to know about you lovely people:
- What inspires you to write/blog?
- Where has been your favourite place that you’ve traveled to and why?
- Where is one place in the world that haven’t been to yet, but would really like to and why?
- Apple or Android?
- What is your dream job?
- Invisibility or the ability to fly, and why?
- Do you have more of a sweet or savory tooth? and what is your favourite sweet/savory food?
- Would you change your name if you had the chance? if yes, what would you change your name to?
- What is your current favourite TV show?
- If you could have one wish, what would you wish for?
- What are two of your personal strengths?
Anyone is welcome to answer these questions in the comments! I hope you enjoyed finding out more about me, and I look forward to learning more about all of you!